Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day, alone, and underage.


...so I can't drown my sorrows in alcohol.


So... I'm going to drown them in books instead. :/


...if my mom ever gets herself ready to leave. God, she's such a snail.


Anyways, so a year ago today I got a dozen red roses, five cases of chocolate bullets (0.25 mm!), and a big card...


...but I'm alone this Valentines day and single, which sucks because I keep thinking of my ex...


...shit... Not a good way to spend a holiday... and there are a bunch of stupid chocolate things my mom bought there to temp me to drown my sadness with suger -_-;; Which is always a bad idea, even if I AM skinny as hell. Sadly, chocolates are not the answer here. I think I'm gonna overdose on Techno music and try to forget the date.


*sigh* Even my book characters, as tortured as they are, have a better love life than me =_=


No comments:

Post a Comment